Sea Angel gets her feet wet.

  • Stephan Hunter Henshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Here is an email I sent to Doc.

      Hi Doc,

      Yahooooooooooo!!!!! She sails better and faster than she motors.
      Most of the comments from the neighbors were: "very fast" I'm
      totally stoked! :~) Great way to spend new years day. Sweet,
      stable, fast, good looking and only minor problems. Great first
      outing. You GOTTA get your's in the water. My prayer on going out
      was that I don't make a fool of myself. After a 1/2 hour of
      fumbling around, a bit of "nerves", and my first tack ending up in
      irons I got comfortable and the pump boat, motorized, had trouble
      keeping up. Yes really!

      Details to follow I gotta get the pictures Edna took out of the
      camera and onto the computer and update the webpage.

      I'll email you when they are available for viewing.

      Overall a fantastic day. What a way to start the new year. Life
      is good.

      Tkr,
      Steve.