Well, John, let's be sure to ask the critical questions when he arrives:
A) Did the car pull to port, or starboard?
B) Which troopers were more polite: Georgia or Florida?
Nice looking dory!
From: John Bell [mailto:smallboatdesigner@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 4:24 PM
Subject: Success! was Re: [bolger] Re: Cartopping two boats at once!
Well, Kingston's favorite son has come and gone and we were successful in
getting both my old Sportdory and his Twisted Seagull on the roof of his
very small Oldsmobile.
For photos of how we did it:
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Bell" <smallboatdesigner@...>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Cartopping two boats at once!
| As long as the car has real gutters, we can make it work. No problem.
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]