$1600 Gypsy

  • Jim Goeckermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Before you spend that kind of money on a Gypsy, may I suggest that you
      look around a bit. You could get quite a bit of sailboat for that money!
      I spent less than that to get a Ranger 20 and a Venture 17 and a West
      Wight Potter 15, three fun boats that are to my way of thinking more
      usable than the Gypsy. AND they all had trailers. There are lots of
      boats back east that were storm damaged going very inexpensively, but
      many don't have trailers. Just a thought...JimG