bow shed

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2003
      Great work Peter, the passion of building is only outdone by the
      passion of using a boat. fighting the nasty winter to achieve these
      passions is, believe it or not, a way to remain sane but I would never
      accuse bolgerados of that disease called normal. I did have some
      trouble last year with epoxy not penetrating cold wood so have stopped
      when it gets cold.
      Some of us in the land of ice would enjoy emmensly stories of using
      your boats during our down time. regards and all Bolgerites have a
      peaceful and happy festive season. Paul from the big ice.
    • Frank Bales
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2003
        Merry Christmas BolgerBuddies! I hope your dreams are filled with Micros
        and Windermeres and Chebaccos and Champlains. Of Bricks and Dakotas,
        Tennessees, Wyomings, and Illinois! Let's not forget the Fijis or Tahitis
        or Teals or Windsprints!

        Hoping all of you a boating New Year!

        FrankB
      • Bruce Hector
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2003
          And to all a Good Night.

          Full of contraband rum, chilled brews, candied yams and stuffed
          turkey delight! To say nothing of sweet drams and rolled plans
          stuffed in a sock.

          Why, with just a little effort you can make a Gravy Lake in your
          Potato Mt. and sail a small Pea Pod at your festive dinners.

          Here's hopeing all you spirts are bright and your stuffing is hot and
          fresh!

          Bos'un Bruce
          Absolutley full of it on a rainy Christmas Eve, dancing to the
          strains of "White Christmas" as he awaits his unwarry guests.
        • bgbeck55
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 25, 2003
            Merry (FISHCAT) Christmas!!!!!
            Bruce

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Bales" <fbales@l...> wrote:
            > Merry Christmas BolgerBuddies! I hope your dreams are filled with
            Micros
            > and Windermeres and Chebaccos and Champlains. Of Bricks and
            Dakotas,
            > Tennessees, Wyomings, and Illinois! Let's not forget the Fijis or
            Tahitis
            > or Teals or Windsprints!
            >
            > Hoping all of you a boating New Year!
            >
            > FrankB
          • Peter Lenihan
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 25, 2003
              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Bales" <fbales@l...> wrote:
              > Merry Christmas BolgerBuddies! I hope your dreams are filled with
              Micros
              > and Windermeres and Chebaccos and Champlains. Of Bricks and
              Dakotas,
              > Tennessees, Wyomings, and Illinois! Let's not forget the Fijis or
              Tahitis
              > or Teals or Windsprints!
              >
              > Hoping all of you a boating New Year!
              >
              > FrankB

              Yessiree Bolgerados,MERRY CHRISTMAS and safe holidays to all!! And
              here's a wish for perfect epoxy measures,excellent cuts right along
              the pencil line,no booboos with mis-reading some measurement on the
              plans,perfect temperatures,perfect weather,no body accidents,lots of
              sawdust,lots of fun and to new launchings in 2004!!!

              Love and peace to all!

              Peter Lenihan
              Montreal,Quebec
            • Scot McPherson
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 25, 2011
                Merry Christmas from our family to all of yours!!!

                Scot McPherson
                McPherson Family Farms
                Le Claire, IA USA
                Sent from my iPhone