bantam stretched

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2003
      I have posted 5 pictures of the stretched bantam John Bartlett is
      working on in Ft. Pierce. His earlier description of the performance
      was very positive. Always nice to see someone walking the talk. The
      photos are called bantam 1,2,3,4,5

      Way to go John, a great addition to a wonderful design. More to come.

      Posted by Paul from the land of ice, waiting for spring to get back at
      the houseboat determined to achieve a May launch Yes 2004.
    • Peter Lenihan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <bys@c...> wrote:

        > I have posted 5 pictures of the stretched bantam John Bartlett is
        > working on in Ft. Pierce

        Paul,

        Thanks for those illuminating pictures of John's progress.It is
        always a pleasure to see someones"work in progress",especially at
        this time of the year:-)
        With that aft extension, his boat looks something like a nifty
        trimaran tug.Very pleasing to my eye but then again,I suppose John
        will want to expand his enclosed living space to further increase the
        comfort level for all on board.Imagine the fun of scooting along a
        confusion of waves,perfectly stable, while a storm rages outside and
        the happy passengers,all warm and dry inside, join in another round
        of "Move Over Mabel The Two Bucks Is On The Beer" as another case is
        cracked and dumped on the ice. It would be amusing to see the faces
        of those along the shoreline,peering out from their windows,wondering
        where the hell all that whooping and hollering is coming from out on
        the water during a storm:-D

        And just think,you'll soon have your own"pleasure"craft on the
        water too! The Rideau Canal may never be the same.............:-)

        Sincerely,

        Peter Lenihan,who can only curl his toes in anticipation of his
        own "pleasure" crafts launching...............