[bolger] Re: Yellow Leaf & Catfish

  • Phillip Lea
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2000
      Matthew,

      Very nice boats - good work. And a nice web site.

      I am glad I got to see a Yellow Leaf canoe and a Catfish. The Yellow
      Leaf looks like it will fit the bill for the next boat, a low-resource
      "get it out quick" boat. Congratulations !

      And please relay my congrats to John Tuma.

      Why no response earlier? Let me attempt to answer: randomness of the
      universe? Because this is a leap year falling on a year divisible by
      400 and 1000 causing some inflation in our expectations? Or maybe just
      some contrary group dynamics and we thought that responsibility was
      assigned to someone else in the Bolger group.

      I enjoy this group.

      Phil Lea
      Russellville, Arkansas

      On a long stint of night shifts and overtime, painting finish coats on
      ShoeString through the night on a night off -- at 60 degrees F.

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=3241