In defence of Bernie

  • dbaldnz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2003
      CSD has been the subject of many complaints recently, probably
      justified I would guess.
      But I would like to exclude the time when Bernie was the owner, when
      he was an official plan seller.
      Bernie was extremely pleasant and enthusiastic to deal with,
      including when I phoned him at an ungodly hour, because I thought he
      lived on the east coast, not the west! And he went the extra yard
      when there was a mail glitch, not of his making, by phoning me here
      in NZ. This for the paltry profit he would have made on a Micro plan.
      In the end, I suppose he did not have a hard business head, but I
      have fond memories of him.
      DonB
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2003
        --- "dbaldnz" <oink@p...> wrote: