Re: [bolger] Re: PCB's Reputation(trailing)

  • Bill Turnbull
    Message 1 of 123 , Dec 2, 2003
      I have a 2500lb powerboat. I can say that there are
      times when I would like to take it out but the hassle
      of launching at the ramp then coming back and cleaning
      it and flushing the engine (saltwater around here)
      keeps me from doing so. I think I'm going to downsize
      this spring to something like diablo or Michalak QT
      skiff because I can launch them off of the causeway
      that we have here with no ramp.

      A Kevlar canoe that would fit my whole family (2
      adults, 2 kids) and a small outboard would be nice.
      Or perhaps a Gheenoe......

      Anyway, trailering is ok if you are going for the
      whole day but for just an hour or two, it is not worth
      the effort. Maybe I'm just lazy...

      Bill

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/