Re: PCB's Reputation

  • willsamson
    Message 1 of 123 , Dec 1, 2003
      > Probably not, I wonder what percentage
      > of the PB&F plans sold actually get
      > completed into a finished boat.
      > My guess is no more than 25%.

      Like many of you (I suspect) I buy many more plans than I ever around
      to building. The funny thing about Bolger's plans is that I've never
      bought one without building the boat immediately afterwards. That's
      three so far and each one has given me a lot of joy. I wonder what
      number 4 will be? Gloucester Gull maybe? . . .

      Bill
      Message 123 of 123 , Dec 9, 2003
        --- "antec007" <pateson@c...> wrote:
        > [slot top cover could be a]