Re: PCB's Reputation

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 123 , Dec 1, 2003
      > Unfortunately my contact is looking for one he can
      > trailer which also narrows down the choices.

      There is an Ericson 25 on eBay at the moment. Current bid is $800,
      and it will sell for less than $2500, I'm sure. The listing doesn't
      say if it is the centerboard (i.e. somewhat trailerable) version.
      It's in Oregon.

      ViewItem&rd=1&category=26433&item=2446069418

      I own a Capri 22 wing keel which weighs a long ton and is nominally
      trailerable. It is not trailerable on a daysail basis unless you have
      a yacht club dry storage and hoist available to you. I think that any
      boat over 1000lbs is marginal for a launch-for-every-sail proposition.

      Peter
      Message 123 of 123 , Dec 9, 2003
        --- "antec007" <pateson@c...> wrote:
        > [slot top cover could be a]