Re: Long Micro Zephyr for sale

  • dan_gonneau
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Sorry, I botched the HTML in the message. Here it is cleaned up:

      Greetings. After thinking about it a lot over Thanksgiving, I've decided to sell
      my Long Micro Zephyr. I'm going to post an ad in Messing About in Boats, but I
      figured I'd give the Bolger Group the first crack at it. I listed it at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bolger4Sale/. Much more information at http://
      www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.html.

      Thanks,

      Dan

    • frboblynn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2003
        In a message dated 12/1/03 9:39:43 AM, info@... writes:

        << <A HREF="http://www.znw.com/
        homepage/forsale.html">http://www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.html</A> >>

        Beautiful boat, Dan. Wish I had $5,000 and a trailer. Would enjoy seeing
        more of your
        work.

        Best wishes and Happy New Year,
        boblynn
        frboblynn@...
        living just outside Chicago and beautiful Lake Michigan
      • dan_gonneau
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2003
          Thank you! I don't have more photos of mighty Zephyr online--there are five web
          pages of 'em now, plus the mini-FAQ--but, in case you missed it, there's a link to a
          225KB image here:

          http://www.znw.com/homepage/images/sail_big.jpg

          Plus you can check out the 13' Joel White Pooduck daysailer I almost finished last
          summer if you like!

          http://www.znw.com/homepage/pooduck.htm

          I keep Pooduck on a trailer in the back yard, whereas Zephyr is over at a nearby
          boatyard. At least until she is sold, sigh. Alas, I do need to sell her to work on
          something a bit bigger...I figure I should be able to find an old beat up Cape Dory 25
          (or something like that) somewhere that I can fix up. Something with a bit more
          elbow room for me and the girlfriend. We've gotten a lot of great daysailing/
          weekending use from Zephyr, but, after nine years, it's time to move on...

          Best regards to all for a great 2004,

          Dan

          Long Micro Mini-FAQ: http://www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr_faq.htm
          Long Micro For Sale: http://www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.htm