Long Micro Zephyr for sale

  • dan_gonneau
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Greetings. After thinking about it a lot over Thanksgiving, I've decided to sell my Long
      Micro Zephyr. I'm going to post an ad in Messing About in Boats, but I figured I'd give
      the Bolger Group the first crack at it. I listed it at <a href=
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bolger4Sale/
      >Bolger4Sale</a>. Much more information at <a href="http://www.znw.com/
      homepage/forsale.html">http://www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.html</a>.

      Best regards,

      Dan
    • dan_gonneau
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        Sorry, I botched the HTML in the message. Here it is cleaned up:

        Greetings. After thinking about it a lot over Thanksgiving, I've decided to sell
        my Long Micro Zephyr. I'm going to post an ad in Messing About in Boats, but I
        figured I'd give the Bolger Group the first crack at it. I listed it at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bolger4Sale/. Much more information at http://
        www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.html.

        Thanks,

        Dan

      • frboblynn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 26, 2003
          In a message dated 12/1/03 9:39:43 AM, info@... writes:

          << <A HREF="http://www.znw.com/
          homepage/forsale.html">http://www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.html</A> >>

          Beautiful boat, Dan. Wish I had $5,000 and a trailer. Would enjoy seeing
          more of your
          work.

          Best wishes and Happy New Year,
          boblynn
          frboblynn@...
          living just outside Chicago and beautiful Lake Michigan
        • dan_gonneau
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2003
            Thank you! I don't have more photos of mighty Zephyr online--there are five web
            pages of 'em now, plus the mini-FAQ--but, in case you missed it, there's a link to a
            225KB image here:

            http://www.znw.com/homepage/images/sail_big.jpg

            Plus you can check out the 13' Joel White Pooduck daysailer I almost finished last
            summer if you like!

            http://www.znw.com/homepage/pooduck.htm

            I keep Pooduck on a trailer in the back yard, whereas Zephyr is over at a nearby
            boatyard. At least until she is sold, sigh. Alas, I do need to sell her to work on
            something a bit bigger...I figure I should be able to find an old beat up Cape Dory 25
            (or something like that) somewhere that I can fix up. Something with a bit more
            elbow room for me and the girlfriend. We've gotten a lot of great daysailing/
            weekending use from Zephyr, but, after nine years, it's time to move on...

            Best regards to all for a great 2004,

            Dan

            Long Micro Mini-FAQ: http://www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr_faq.htm
            Long Micro For Sale: http://www.znw.com/homepage/forsale.htm