Delta Messabout

  • sctree
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      My apologizes to anyone that went to the Delta Messabout today
      looking
      for a red Microtrawler to show up. We didn't make it. We were all set
      to head out at 5:30 am I realized my kid was sick. Nothing serious,
      just the first winter cold, but I wasn't up to hauling him 3 hours
      each way for a winter day on the water...

      Anyway, I hope a bunch of you made it and had more fun that the rest
      of us.....

      Rick