RE: [bolger] bed liner for canoe

  • robby plunkett
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2003
      just a thought here but the spray on undercoating that is used to rust proof
      and help as a noise barrier on the underside or fenders of a car,is it the
      same stuff as a bed liner with out the grit ? i've used some on the under
      side of the fenders of my travel trailer for water proofing. it sticks well
      to most anything and looks kinda like bed liner. i don't have a can around
      now, is it polyurethane? robby

      >From: "Frank Bales" <fbales@...>
      >To: <bolger@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [bolger] bed liner for canoe
      >Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:36:15 -0500
      >
      >Robby, this stuff was discussed at the Trawler World List for covering
      >steel
      >decks. Here is a link to the archives; look for the subject "Steel Deck
      >Coating." There are about 7 posts and some of them even offer an alternate
      >material. I think it would work fine for your needs.
      >
      >http://lists.samurai.com/pipermail/trawler-world-list/2003-November/subject.
      >html
      >
      >FrankB

      Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
      video game reviews, and more here.
      http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx