Re: Paradox in the Bahamas

  • Richard Menz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      I think the most important lesson from the Paradox sailers and
      builders is that they just do it. No endless dreaming about the
      ultimate, no multi-year bank account emptying building efforts, just
      down and dirty get it done and lets go sailing!

      Also, some of you may not realize that Matt won last years
      Everglades challenge Water Tribe race in that box boat.

      Watching it snow in Idaho, thank heaven for winter beer.
      Richard Menz