OT: Email address for this group

  • promaxsistemas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      Hello: I am trying to set the address to receive individual
      messages from this group (and others) to my personal email
      address, but the Yahoo system gives me an "Invalid address
      error". I have already checked the address, answering and
      clicking the link, to confirm that it is of my own. What is wrong? It
      is an email from a domain from Argentina. So it ends in
      ".com.ar"... is this the problem? Thanks, regards, Máximo.