[bolger] Re: Back issues of MAIB

  • Bruce Beckwith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2000
      Carter,
      They're cover price,$1.00. They'll photo copy articles as a
      courtesy to subscribers,if you don't want too many. I got most of
      the first six months of 1999 a few months ago, along with 15 articles.
      I paid a
      a dollar apiece for each article. I figured 15 was "too many".
      Bruce Beckwith

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=3228