Re: [bolger] Re: Looking for a sail/row boat

  • Roger Derby
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2003
      If you can find a group that has races, formal or informal, your sailing
      skills will advance by leaps and bounds. We used racing (with Optimist
      prams) starting with the third session of the classes at the Halifax River
      Sailing Association. When someone in an identical boat is going faster, you
      don't need the instructor to tell you you're doing something wrong.

      (A slightly larger boat would be a lot easier on the knees. We raced
      Sunfish on Sundays.)

      (If you're not a member, join.) Then select "Photos" then "Add Photo" then
      browse to your image (on your disk), select it and click "upload" on the
      Yahoo page.

      Roger
      derbyrm@...
      http://derbyrm.mystarband.net