November Messabout

  • sctree
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Get out your pen and mark your calendar in ink, the location and date
      of the November California Delta Messabout has been set;

      Saturday, November 29th
      Windmill Cove Marina

      This marina is in a quiet cove on the south shore of the San Joaquin
      River, west of Stockton and north of Holt off Hwy 4.

      Check out the Marina facilities at here;
      http://www.windmillcove.com/about.html
      and here;
      http://www.windmillcove.com/gallery.html

      Parking, boat ramp, picnic space, dock space, camping, restaurant and
      bar all available at this location.

      If we go for a short row, paddle, sail or cruise across the San
      Joaquin to Fourteen Mile Slough I'm told there are some (low tide)
      sandy beaches we can hang out on....

      Folks with the following boats have express early interest in
      attending...

      Bolger Designs;
      Diablo
      Microtrawler
      Martha Jane
      Teal
      Pointy Skiff

      Other designers;
      Meadowlark
      Jewelbox Jr.
      Flying Junior

      Boats under construction (or at least being dreamt about);
      Micro Navigator
      Cartopper
      Hot Chili
      Caprice

      If you have any interest or suggestions please post here, or contact
      me off group at; sctree@...

      Sorry about the cross posting to the various groups, but some of you
      are not on all the groups.

      See ya there,

      Rick