Re: [bolger] Re: Looking for a book

  • Roger Derby
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
      Good tip, Bob. I went (virtually) to the Louisville Library and they didn't have it, but they've added lots of databases. I found:
      LOUISVILLE FREE PUBLIC LIBRARY
      WorldCat Detailed Record
      WorldCat results for: kw: Hugo and kw: Vihlen. Record 1 of 1.
      The stormy voyage of Father's Day / Hugo Vihlen; Joanne Kimberlin
      1997 1st ed.
      English Book xiv, 240 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
      St. Paul, MN : Marlor Press, ISBN: 0943400910 (pbk.)
      Libraries worldwide that own item: 39
      Connect to the catalog at Louisville Free Public Library
      Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)

      Find Items About: Vihlen, Hugo, (max: 1)
      Title: The stormy voyage of Father's Day /
      Author(s): Vihlen, Hugo, 1931- ; Kimberlin, Joanne,; 1957-
      Publication: St. Paul, MN : Marlor Press,
      Edition: 1st ed.
      Year: 1997
      Language: English
      Standard No: ISBN: 0943400910 (pbk.); LCCN: 96-47272
      SUBJECT(S)
      Named Person: Vihlen, Hugo, 1931- -- Travel.
      Named Corp: Father's Day (Sailboat)
      Geographic: North Atlantic Ocean.
      Note(s): Includes index.
      Class Descriptors: LC: G470; Dewey: 910/.91631
      Responsibility: Hugo Vihlen, with Joanne Kimberlin.
      Document Type: Book
      Entry: 19961021
      Update: 20030904
      Accession No: OCLC: 35822564