Re: Looking for a book

  • pibracing
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      I tried that,Its not available.

      Mike

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Chamberland" <cha62759@t...> wrote:
      > Go to your local library, get a card, and use the inter-library loan
      > service.
      > Bob Chamberland
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "pibracing" <mcerio02@t...> wrote:
      > > I am very interested in reading The Stormy Voyage of Father's Day by
      > > Hugo Vihlen but I cant find it anywhere.Does anybody have this book
      > > that they would sell me? I found one copy on Amazon but they wanted
      > > 45.00,Thats out of my price range for a book.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Mike
    • Roger Derby
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
        Good tip, Bob. I went (virtually) to the Louisville Library and they didn't have it, but they've added lots of databases. I found:
        LOUISVILLE FREE PUBLIC LIBRARY
        WorldCat Detailed Record
        WorldCat results for: kw: Hugo and kw: Vihlen. Record 1 of 1.
        The stormy voyage of Father's Day / Hugo Vihlen; Joanne Kimberlin
        1997 1st ed.
        English Book xiv, 240 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
        St. Paul, MN : Marlor Press, ISBN: 0943400910 (pbk.)
        Libraries worldwide that own item: 39
        Connect to the catalog at Louisville Free Public Library
        Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)

        Find Items About: Vihlen, Hugo, (max: 1)
        Title: The stormy voyage of Father's Day /
        Author(s): Vihlen, Hugo, 1931- ; Kimberlin, Joanne,; 1957-
        Publication: St. Paul, MN : Marlor Press,
        Edition: 1st ed.
        Year: 1997
        Language: English
        Standard No: ISBN: 0943400910 (pbk.); LCCN: 96-47272
        SUBJECT(S)
        Named Person: Vihlen, Hugo, 1931- -- Travel.
        Named Corp: Father's Day (Sailboat)
        Geographic: North Atlantic Ocean.
        Note(s): Includes index.
        Class Descriptors: LC: G470; Dewey: 910/.91631
        Responsibility: Hugo Vihlen, with Joanne Kimberlin.
        Document Type: Book
        Entry: 19961021
        Update: 20030904
        Accession No: OCLC: 35822564