Re: glass and wood, etc.

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Lincoln Ross <lincolnr@r...> wrote:
      > Fiberglass is pretty elastic stuff.

      Hmmmmm......I think it might depend on exactly what type of resin the
      fiberglass is sitting in and just how many uni-directional layers are
      involved,but I am open to being convinced otherwise.

      > What's wrong with skiing? At least X-C?

      I used to be a down-hill speed maniac until I took too many flying
      trips off the edge of the trail and into one too many spruce trees.
      Cross Country is fun but not enough speed,which is what got me hooked
      in the first.My kind of boating is certainly not fast but then again
      I can't swim either,which kinda gives me some excitement....perhaps I
      could try cross country sking out on a partially frozen St.Lawrence
      River never knowing when the ice is too thin.....so there is my
      secret adrenalin rush :-0