November Messabout

  • sctree
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
      Any interest in a November Messabout somewhere in the California Delta
      area? Say Friday and/or Saturday November 28th and 29th?

      Rick
    • sctree
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        Get out your pen and mark your calendar in ink, the location and date
        of the November California Delta Messabout has been set;

        Saturday, November 29th
        Windmill Cove Marina

        This marina is in a quiet cove on the south shore of the San Joaquin
        River, west of Stockton and north of Holt off Hwy 4.

        Check out the Marina facilities at here;
        http://www.windmillcove.com/about.html
        and here;
        http://www.windmillcove.com/gallery.html

        Parking, boat ramp, picnic space, dock space, camping, restaurant and
        bar all available at this location.

        If we go for a short row, paddle, sail or cruise across the San
        Joaquin to Fourteen Mile Slough I'm told there are some (low tide)
        sandy beaches we can hang out on....

        Folks with the following boats have express early interest in
        attending...

        Bolger Designs;
        Diablo
        Microtrawler
        Martha Jane
        Teal
        Pointy Skiff

        Other designers;
        Meadowlark
        Jewelbox Jr.
        Flying Junior

        Boats under construction (or at least being dreamt about);
        Micro Navigator
        Cartopper
        Hot Chili
        Caprice

        If you have any interest or suggestions please post here, or contact
        me off group at; sctree@...

        Sorry about the cross posting to the various groups, but some of you
        are not on all the groups.

        See ya there,

        Rick