Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger "Box Keel" More Thanks

  • Roger Derby
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 26, 2003
      You got it. I wouldn't worry about planing since your concern addressed
      "low speed handling." You might want to consider adding a white light to
      the bow and having the side lights on exchangeable brackets.

      As for "looking silly," I thought denizens of this list treasured function
      over appearance.

      Roger