Re: fairing rudder (laminar, etc)

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2003
      I'm not an expert on a broader issue like that, but I suspect it's NOT
      the centerboard, since if I'm not mistaken lots of boats that go upwind
      "ok" have this feature. Years ago I had one. But of course it doesn't
      help. (and it wouldn't change the angle the boat pointed at, just the
      angle made good.)