[bolger] re:painting a Sea Hawk dory

  • Alex & Kim Christie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 3:35 PM
      Thanks to all who responded with tips about painting an epoxified surface,
      it is certainly confidence inspiring. Don't know why I didn't take the
      simple route to begin with...

      All I need to do now is grind off the half-adhered primer that I had put on
      before. I was given some bad advice at a resin store to use this primer
      which is actually for polyester resin glass hulls, and of course it did not
      stick in some places, yet stuck in others, but for how long is the question.

      Alex, on Gabriola Island, BC