[bolger] Re: TransAtlantic -- Revised

  • Stan Muller
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2000
      Hi David,
      Don't give up the dream. In life it is the journey, not the
      destination that is what it's all about. The planning, investigation,
      research, and dreaming, is what will make you successful when you get
      around to doing it.
      Your thoughts about Bermuda are great, but, wouldn't it be a tad
      better to first make the run to Florida, and then on to the island. That
      way, more than likely you will have other people doing the same thing,
      at the same time and it is a great comfort to know someone else is out
      there.
      Just my 2 cents, Stan of the M-N-T, SG
      PS: If all else fails we can get several Micros and make it a convoy,
      but everyone will have to pitch in and help carry fuel for me. ;-)