[bolger] Catfish Beachcruiser update

  • Matthew@mx02.gis.net, Agnès & Fletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2000
      Today I received a nice letter from John Tuma in California (isn't the
      internet grand?) with some photos of his Catfish Beachcruiser. I have
      uploaded them to the vault along with John's comments, Dynamite Payson's
      comments, and a pic of Payson'ts model.

      I am attaching a teaser for all to see--the images in the vault are
      larger, 60-100k.

      Thanks John!

      Enjoy,

      Matthew