More on glassing with film

  • GarthAB
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2003
      Here's a link to a photo (70K) of the finished glassed panel. A bit
      out of focus, but you can see both the lovely smooth surface -- and a
      bit of the waviness. This photo doesn't catch some of the worst wavy
      areas, but you can get a sense of the problem.

      www.breakawaybooks.com/Glassed_panel.jpg

      OK -- I'm heading out to the barn right now to try once more.

      All best,
      Garth

      PS That's my Gypsy leaning against the back wall.