Re: [bolger] Re: Peter L: About Alisa

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
      > Jeff, I heard up to 72 hrs for a chemical bond at the lower end of
      theworking temp (50 f).

      I'm sure that is true, the colder it gets the longer the time to wait. I'm
      just not sure enough to know what so I just use the 24 hour time period to
      be save.

      I would image that the manufacturer of the Epoxy would have that info
      available.

      Jeff
    • Don Tyson
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
        Wanted: Wyo Update conplete w/recent pics.

        Jeff, did you say yor building a Wyoming?

        Jeff <boatbuilding@...> wrote:

        > Jeff, I heard up to 72 hrs for a chemical bond at the lower end of
        theworking temp (50 f).

        I'm sure that is true, the colder it gets the longer the time to wait. I'm
        just not sure enough to know what so I just use the 24 hour time period to
        be save.

        I would image that the manufacturer of the Epoxy would have that info
        available.

        Jeff

        Bolger rules!!!

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
          > Wanted: Wyo Update conplete w/recent pics.

          www.4dw.net/cosailor

          Jeff
        • Don Tyson
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
            Wow! Big boat , Huh? Like to see is roaring up the Platte in spring flood.

            Jeff <boatbuilding@...> wrote:> Wanted: Wyo Update conplete w/recent pics.

            www.4dw.net/cosailor

            Jeff

            Bolger rules!!!