Re: [bolger] Re: More on Alisa - and thanks!

  • Don Tyson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      Frank, Where is landenberg, PA. Maybe I could swing by and look at it. I have a little experience restoring and alot of glue mixing experience.
      Don
      Easton, PA

      Frank San Miguel <sanmi@...> wrote:
      interesting ...

      Thanks again to everyone. Needless to say, Alisa is no longer for
      sale. I'm going to take some time to think about my next steps.

      Frank
      Landenbgerg, PA

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, sctree wrote:
      > Then connect the new "ballast tanks" with some pipe and a pump so you
      > can transfer the water to the windward rail...
      >
      > Rick-
      >
      > vexatious2001 wrote:
      >

      > > Actually, if leeboards were used, one really would not
      > > need to rip-out the old trunks; just sheath over their
      > > openings.
      > >

      > > Max

      Bolger rules!!!