Re: [bolger] Re: More on Alisa - and thanks!
- Frank, Where is landenberg, PA. Maybe I could swing by and look at it. I have a little experience restoring and alot of glue mixing experience.
Frank San Miguel <sanmi@...> wrote:
Thanks again to everyone. Needless to say, Alisa is no longer for
sale. I'm going to take some time to think about my next steps.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, sctree wrote:
> Then connect the new "ballast tanks" with some pipe and a pump so you
> can transfer the water to the windward rail...
> vexatious2001 wrote:
> > >
> > Actually, if leeboards were used, one really would not
> > need to rip-out the old trunks; just sheath over their
> > openings.
> > Max
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]