Re: Seabird on the water.

  • dan_gonneau
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2003
      Thanks for the reply, yes, I agree, these boats are never "done". Every spring, I do a
      project or two to improve my Long Micro...all part of the fun...

      According to the Pardey book "Cost Conscious Cruiser" (p. 45), a professional yard
      should take 2025 hours to build a 20ft boat with 4500lb displacement...materials
      costs $9450 to $18,000...so you're doing well!

      Best regards,