RE: [bolger] hp, hull, etc.

  • David Romasco
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2003
      Generally speaking, my first impression that my 6 hp Seagull needs fuel is
      when it simply quits, solving the 'engine off' issue. The tank is, I think,
      designed to carry just enough fuel to last just past the point where you're
      still wondering about capacity..

      And regarding reliability, Seagulls are loud, smoky, leaky, rattling pieces
      of pre-WWII technology; BUT... by the same token, they're so rat-simple that
      it's easy work to put them right when something gets out of whack. Know
      your engine, and have a source of parts (there's a fellow in Canada that's
      worth knowing).

      HJ, that must've been one helluva day!

      David Romasco