pics from conroe messabout

  • Shorty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      The photos of the Conroe Messabout on Sep 20th 2003 are uploaded:
      http://www.shortypen.com/events/conroe6/

      Had a really fun time, and we ran a $50 sailboat race. All the boats in
      the race had to be constructed with $50 of materials or less. Couple of
      boats were completely free, some very cheap, and some pushed the rules right
      to the limits. I brought a hot tub that was converted into a sailboat.

      We are also forming a one-design racer that is similar to the Bolger Brick.
      Common design hull, but unlimited sail rig, deck layout, and underwater
      fins.
      http://www.shortypen.com/pdracer/

      Thanks
      Shorty