[bolger] Re: 1st boat, a teal. Next, a scooner!

  • GHC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 1999
      David - I'll want to hear about your scooner when you get it going! I
      assume you've seen mine at www.carlsondesign.com...

      Say, your message first came to me to moderate - wondering - did you sign
      up for the group, or did you send your message before signing in?

      Gregg Carlson

      At 08:20 PM 7/19/99 -0700, you wrote:
      >Although the teal need a little more carpentery and paint, I've set my
      sites on the Light Scooner, and have even found a source for swivel guns. I
      figure one aft and one on each side (allowing two guns to be brought to
      bear in any direction) should be sufficient I expect I'll have to make a
      few modifications to the deck to take the stress of recoil. Any
      suggestions, either for arrangement or bracing, would be welcome.