Re: [bolger] Messabout Finale
- oink@...> wrote:
"How about a closing spectacular?
A viking funeral for the TIMS!
I reckon fully moduled up, a horizon to horizon wall of fire would
be spectacular, visible probably from satellites, maybe even from
the southern hemisphere?
Have a great weekend.
I think Bruce Hector wants to keep all the TIMs units ,especially Timmy the World's smallest Tug boat and Sharpie Bow Unit(Which should be called "Le Mouton Noir de Kingston"!!) for next year to break the record with more TIMs units added instead of your suggestion of a firey end,ala Viking funeral.
Maybe 1 TIMs unit loaded up with gasoline or some other flammble liquid may be more appropriate to sacrifice than the whole "Chain" of them!!! They should probably choose the worst built one, whose I don't know, but it was alluded to earlier that "Daddy Duck's" Unit ,the Duck Werkes one was poorly constructed,similar to a sieve according to The Bosun of the Messabout!!!
Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- Looking for more? Try the new Yahoo! Search
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]