Messabout Finale

  • dbaldnz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      How about a closing spectacular?
      A viking funeral for the TIMS!
      I reckon fully moduled up, a horizon to horizon wall of fire would
      be spectacular, visible probably from satellites, maybe even from
      the southern hemisphere?
      Have a great weekend.
      DonB
    • Hugo Tyson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        oink@...> wrote:
        "How about a closing spectacular?
        A viking funeral for the TIMS!
        I reckon fully moduled up, a horizon to horizon wall of fire would
        be spectacular, visible probably from satellites, maybe even from
        the southern hemisphere?
        Have a great weekend.
        DonB"

        I think Bruce Hector wants to keep all the TIMs units ,especially Timmy the World's smallest Tug boat and Sharpie Bow Unit(Which should be called "Le Mouton Noir de Kingston"!!) for next year to break the record with more TIMs units added instead of your suggestion of a firey end,ala Viking funeral.

        Maybe 1 TIMs unit loaded up with gasoline or some other flammble liquid may be more appropriate to sacrifice than the whole "Chain" of them!!! They should probably choose the worst built one, whose I don't know, but it was alluded to earlier that "Daddy Duck's" Unit ,the Duck Werkes one was poorly constructed,similar to a sieve according to The Bosun of the Messabout!!!

        Hugo Tyson.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Bolger rules!!!