Re: wine and cheese

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      Lincoln,

      I'm not very confident in Peter's description of how much hooch
      you're allowed to bring in duty free.

      I do believe that each adult on board can bring a bottle or two of
      wine, or one bottle of booze, or a case of beer. Of course why anyone
      would go to the trouble and expense to bring US suds to the land of
      high strentgh beer is beyond my reckoning.

      Anyhow, a bottle or two of plonk is more than enough for me. Let "Le
      Mouton Gris de Motreal" buy his own.

      Remember, when it's for me, price is no object.

      Bruce Hector