Re: Misnomer (was FAsTopaz)

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Sam Glasscock <glasscocklanding@y...>
      wrote: I'm a jerk, but I'm not the jerk you think I am.

      Nah!

      HEY you guys! Stop calling Sam a jerk.

      No one with the intelligence and good taste to like PB&Fs offering
      could be a jerk.

      Call him something more accurate: A fanatic, maniac, crazo,
      obssessive-compulsive, epxoy coasted, dust covered, PL premium
      skinned, figreglassed and rashed, crusty, salty, ol' boat nut.

      An affliction with which I am not totally unfamiliar.

      Bruce Hector