Misnomer (was FAsTopaz)

  • Sam Glasscock
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
      Folks, I have recieved several e-mails chastizing me
      for the comments of the "Sam [Souther?]" who wrote to
      the group to complain about the content of the
      postings here. He choose a posting of mine to reply
      to, instead of starting his own thread. That, and the
      fact that our first names are the same, has apparently
      led to the confusion. My name is SAM GLASSCOCK. I
      enjoy reading the postings on this group, or I
      wouldn't belong. I have recieved invaluable help from
      folks in this group in building a number of Bolger
      boats. "Sam Souther" and I share nothing but our
      first name, rapier wit, prediliction for scatalogical
      refernces and good looks. So, please, stop telling me
      what a jerk I am. I already know I'm a jerk, but I'm
      not the jerk you think I am. Sam Glasscock.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Sam Glasscock <glasscocklanding@y...>
        wrote: I'm a jerk, but I'm not the jerk you think I am.

        Nah!

        HEY you guys! Stop calling Sam a jerk.

        No one with the intelligence and good taste to like PB&Fs offering
        could be a jerk.

        Call him something more accurate: A fanatic, maniac, crazo,
        obssessive-compulsive, epxoy coasted, dust covered, PL premium
        skinned, figreglassed and rashed, crusty, salty, ol' boat nut.

        An affliction with which I am not totally unfamiliar.

        Bruce Hector