Clamps! C lamps! Clamps!

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      4" C clamps, my kingsdom for a clamp.

      We have discovered after rigorous testing that 4 inch throat C clamps
      seem to offer the quickest, easiest to align and stiffest method of
      joining Tin-Bits (go ahead Tim Hortons, sue me!) together in a salty,
      yet servicable manner.

      SO, anyone coming to the Kingston Messabout this weekend who happens
      to own a few 4 inchers, or larger, clamps, please bring 'em along.

      I'd suggest some indellible marking of some sort. I'll be putting two
      dabs of red tremclad on each of mine. So chosse a different symbol.

      Thanks, and hope to meet ya'all there.

      Bruce Hector