Friday nite Messabout wine & cheese.

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      I see I didn't post a start time for the wine and cheese,

      let's say 7ish, at the docks, on and avbout Adagio.

      Bruce Hector
      Joke: What's Canada's favorite whine?

      a: "I wannnnaaaaa' goooooo tooooo Fooooridaaaaaa!" ALways served up
      well chilled.
    • epoxypete
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
        wrote:
        > I see I didn't post a start time for the wine and cheese,
        >
        > let's say 7ish, at the docks, on and avbout Adagio.
        >
        > Bruce Hector
        > Joke: What's Canada's favorite whine?
        >
        > a: "I wannnnaaaaa' goooooo tooooo Fooooridaaaaaa!" ALways served up
        > well chilled.

        Monsieur Le Baron de Kingston,
        Would it be at all possible to have some clear driving
        directions to the wine-n-cheese from the Alexander Henry? I doesn't
        wanna miss this.When is"last call" on board the fair ship Adagio?

        Sincerely,

        Your Humble Servant,

        Peter,"the one drill wonder",Lenihan