Martha Jane for sale?

  • mikestockstill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi -

      I've been lightly kicking around the idea of selling my Martha
      Jane and moving back into the lake-based power boat genre for
      a while.

      http://mkstocks.tripod.com/boats/martha_jane/

      I have not even begun to think about pricing yet.

      If anybody is interested in a Martha Jane while it is in the early
      negotiation stage, send me an email.

      My driveway isn't big enough to accomodate two trailerable
      boats.

      Thanks.

      Mike