Re: [bolger] Re: H&HS update

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      I think it has to do with our basic optimism. Boats that are 1/2 way
      done are 90% completed (it looks 90% done). The final cost will be
      approximately twice our realistic analyses at the beginning of the
      project. Guess how much time it is going to take compared to the
      original estimate?? I am sure this group can find the appropriate name
      for this condition.

      Silverliningitus?

      HJ