Re: H&HS update

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Harry James <welshman@p...> wrote: I
      can see you acquired this project 90% completed.

      Why is it that these 90% completed projects seem to require another
      90% of the labour to complete.

      Bruce Hector
      Back from ripping up some rotted ply of of his "90%" complleted Micro
      he bought this summer.
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        I think it has to do with our basic optimism. Boats that are 1/2 way
        done are 90% completed (it looks 90% done). The final cost will be
        approximately twice our realistic analyses at the beginning of the
        project. Guess how much time it is going to take compared to the
        original estimate?? I am sure this group can find the appropriate name
        for this condition.

        Silverliningitus?

        HJ