Re: Bolger design # 250 - All Weather Houseboat

  • alan terry
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Lenihan" <lestat@b...> wrote:
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "alan terry" <alanterry4@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Greetings from a new member!
      > > Does anyone have info on Bolger design # 250? This is listed on
      > the
      > > database under "Bolger designs" but I have otherwise come across
      > no
      > > mention of it, anywhere.
      > > regards all
      > > alan terry
      >

      > Have you seen this:

      Thanks for the directions, Peter.
      All Weather Houseboat is nothing like I had hoped it might be - it's
      way, way beyond my available resources, needs - or wants!
      But I do want to build another boat. Will it be Champlain or Micro
      or Microtrawler or 20ft barge Houseboat or 23ft Motorsailer?
      Trouble is, I want them all!
      Even Retriever looks to be a possibility (if I can find out anything
      about it). I did find some excelent suggestions on

      posting no.1450

      under "Proposal" which certainly seem relevant, even in a broad
      context. Worth a read for ANY newcomer.