Re: [bolger] Tims module

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      Paul,
      I'm not certain about this,but Le Mouton Noir de Kingston may want to keep them for perhaps another boatbuilding adventure/experiment.I know I will not be needing my TIMS bit after the messabout and will leave it to Bruce to have.

      Sincerely,
      Peter Lenihan

      --- "Paul" <bys@...> wrote:
      > John Bartlett aka captjbturtle, and I just finished a TIMS module
      >because we went for some stainless steel screws at Home despot and got
      >carried away. We will try to bring it to The Kingston messabout.
      >wadda box. any ideas for use after?
      >

      >Bolger rules!!!

      the BoatBuilding.Community http://boatbuilding.com/
      the Internet boatbuilding, design and repair resource
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        Why a TIMS module has a 101 useful uses,
        Sandbox,
        Lap-pool
        Hoy-tub
        Amphibious Utility Trailler
        Mother-In-Law box, aka Car Top luggage Carrier
        Puppy Pen
        Planter Box
        Shipping Crate
        And those are just the right side up uses,

        Inverted uses include
        Dining Room Table
        Train Layout
        Pool Table support
        Ping Pong
        Boat Building table
        Spare bed with storage space below

        Maybe we'll have an award for the most imaginative use of a retired
        TIMS unit at next years Messabout.

        Of course, Peter is right, I'll be pleased to keep them inverted at
        Rust Check until next years event, when we'll break our record, Timmy
        will always be at the Kingston Messabouts.

        Bruce Hector
        Very carefully now: Why even the digitally dexterous damsel in the
        earlier post (I can't seem to remember the subject line) could
        probably find a use for one.
      • ben_azo
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
          I would like a list for the carrier to,I wanne be ready for next
          World greatest:Canadian Messaboat of the 1000 lakes.

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector"