Kingston Messabout forecast

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Just saw the long range forecast for next weekend, and it's PERFECT!

      Party cloudy, NO RAIN!, daytime highs 22 C (70 F) night lows 10 C (50
      F).

      No guarantees, but I have it on good authority that Enviroment Canada
      is at least as accurate as any othe government weather agency, so no
      worries!

      Se ya'all ther!

      Bruce Hector
      Packing my woolies, my warmest sleeping bag, lots of hot chocolate
      and my swim trunks, beach towell and SPF 60, after all. I WAS a Boy
      Scout. Be prepared!