Messabout long term forcast

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi All,

      I just saw the first long term forecast for next weekend, and it's
      perfect. Parly cloudy, partly sunny, NO RAIN!, daytime highs in the
      20s celcius (in the 70s Farenheit).

      No guarantees, but I have it on good authority that Enviroment Canada
      is at least as accurate as any other government weather bureau. And
      my crckets agree.

      See ya'all there.

      Bruce
    • epoxypete
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I just saw the first long term forecast for next weekend, and it's
        > perfect. Parly cloudy, partly sunny, NO RAIN!, daytime highs in
        the
        > 20s celcius (in the 70s Farenheit).
        >
        > No guarantees, but I have it on good authority that Enviroment
        Canada
        > is at least as accurate as any other government weather bureau.
        And
        > my crckets agree.
        >
        > See ya'all there.
        >
        > Bruce

        I'm wearing my knees out praying for DRY weather,more on the cool
        side then hot-n-muggy!

        Peter Lenihan